Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"But I have always wanted a pony!!" Miriam whined to her boyfriend, Charlie...

Realistically her banter was just in jest, but an honest assessment of the conversation left Miriam with so many doubts. Charlie and herself were so very different and so was their relationship. In a sense, their relationship was unlike anything that she herself had ever wanted. Miriam was a quiet free-spirit who loved pleasing the people who were in her life. Most of the time this worked, but on occasion it left deep unrest withing the core of who she really was which only confused her with questions that she couldn't answer. Perhaps, thought Miriam to herself, it was time to do something about it.

2 comments:

Austin, Krista, Bayley & Myley said...

I am gripping the edge of my seat - I want to know more! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get this written!

Austin, Krista, Bayley & Myley said...

The leaves whispered to the trees as the cool breeze circled the neighborhood... it was eerie the way the only sound to be heard was the trees...